Trinity Logistics Holdings (CA) LLC was corporate in 2013 of Southern California by its parent company “Trinity Logistics Holdings, LLC” located in New Jersey U.S.A.
Trinity Logistics Holdings (CA) LLC and all its subsidiaries or affiliates (hereinafter “Trinity CA Group”) is set up to be a comprehensive “one stop shop” 3PL logistic service provider. It acts as an umbrella holdings company and each of its subsidiaries/affiliates will specialize in one element of the 3PL, respectively, as follows:
- Freight Forwarding (NVOCC)
Trinity CA Group is launched and establish its operation in first quarter of 2014. Vertical Offerings – Apparel, Footwear, Food, Alcohol and General Merchandise
The Investment Opportunity
Location: City of Industry & Santa Fe Spring, CA Projected Investment: $15,000,000 EB-5 Investment: $5,000,000 loan
Required : 10 Investors ($500,000 each) Total Jobs Created: 223
*I-526 Approved (Exemplar) Project by USCIS
The Trinity CA Group project is located in City of Industry and Santa Fe Spring and, High Unemployment Area (TEA) designated by Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, State of California.
City of Industry is a well developed industry area with outstanding strategic location
- Located in the San Gabriel Valley East of Los Angeles County, USA fortune 500 corporate logistics centers in the West Coast
- The City of Industry has nearly 500 acres designated as a Foreign Trade Zone
- No business License and Utility tax
- Santa Fe Springs is one of the Gateway Cities of southeast Los Angeles County. The population was 16,223 at the 2010 census, down from 17,438 at the 2000 census.High density of Industrial and manufacturing facilities for economic development. Home to 3,000 businesses and residents. 90% for commercial and industrial use, 10% Housing.
- Home to Egge Machine Company, supplier of Cadillac engine parts for custom cars and hot rods and also is home to U.S. Aerospace, a publicly traded aerospace and defense contractor for the USDOD, USAF, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, L-3 Communications Holdings, the Middle River Aircraft Systems subsidiary of General Electric Company. Domestic Service
- The key members are founders and had experience operated the third largest NVOCC in the Trans Pacific Trade, with over 2,000,000 square feet of logistic centers in the USA, before it is acquired by a publicly traded $8 AU billion dollar Australian logistics company.
- The management team of Trinity CA Group has over half century of collective experience in the logistics industries, as well as extensive industrial connections in the industry, including strong carrier partnership and established fame in service-needers.
- Management Team
- Pier DrayageLTL Trucking Network
- Rollerbed Services
- Airfreight Services
- Truck Brokerage
- Transload and Cross Docking
- Warehouse Services
- Food Grade Approved
- Alcohol Licensed
- US Customs Bonded CFS Facilities
- Value Added Services
- E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Ocean Freight Services
- FCL and LCL Cargo
- Licensed & Bonded NVOCC
- Servicing Ocean Exports and Imports to / from the United States
- LCL Groupage Consolidations
- Specializing in Origin Import Cargo Management Services
- Offering “In Transit” Visibility Tracking Solutions
- Air Freight Services – Import and Export
- Air Consolidation Worldwide
- Strong Buying Power
- Direct & Deferred Service Options
- Brokerage Services